- crashing remains a problems for many months now. The game crashes every now and then, sometimes right when you deliver the finishing blow to end a dungeon. It’s the developers’ or server’s fault, but the players pay the price. You lose the energy spent to enter the dungeon, you lose the resources you used during the fights, the friend you borrowed, and any cards you captured along the way. I read the reviews that complained about this before downloading the game thinking it wouldn’t be a big deal, but it really is. The developers have clearly known about this for a long time and has done nothing to solve it. Which leads me to con #2
- the developers do not care about the players, only their money. I know that everyone needs to make money, but the outrageous costs for things in game is unbelievable. I’m someone who doesn’t mind spending some money for IAP, and have put in about $50 in total into this game, but it’s obvious that many put in thousands easily. If you want to get ahead in this game, that’s what it’ll take. Not for me.
- the drop rate for boss cards are ridiculously low. It’s nearly impossible to collect even a 3* boss. Why? Cuz **** the players, that’s why.
- the programmers are either lazy, amateurs, or just don’t care much. The auto play feature in the game is nice in theory, but just terrible in execution. It would only take a few lines of code to substantially improve this feature. Why would it not hit when no heroes are selected? Why does it need to draw a 15-21 just to heal? Why would it heal when just a sliver of health has been taken off? Why can’t it use ace abilities to get some easy 21s? Etc...
- there are no fun/different events. It’s all the same crap week after week. And to highlight the last point about sloppy programmers, this week’s event is called “event.WeeklyEvent56.name” with the description being “event.WeeklyEvent56.desc” Good job guys. Good job.
I can honestly keep going but I’m tired of typing. This game has SO MUCH potential, if only they cared about their players as much as they care about money, and if only they got better programmers. Brilliant idea for a game, just done so poorly. It’s a shame.